2020 BLACK BELT CANDIDATES
Click on the link and watch video on "INTEGRITY"
Congratulations to our New Black Black candidates for the journey to
Black Belt set for January 10-12 2019....Enjoy the Journey..!
They are selecting 2 students to mentor along the way. So if you or your child is selected, here is a chance to get a little extra help and support as they become Black Belts of the highest regards.
Black Belt means you have perfected the Basics ... Once you receive your Shodan... you now must Master the Arts. Enjoy the Journey, You will never forget your first Black Belt Exam.
be a two day event for our Jrs and a three day for the Adults.
Let’s help and support these Students and Black Belts who make a difference in our world.
Thanks to the 20 Black Belts who Built our Dojo.
May these candidates continue to lead the “WAY”
|10 LEVEL FOR YOUR
EXAM & MORE FOR THOSE EARNING 2nd & 3rd levels
Please note Black Belt Candidates this is subject to change: But gives you an insight into your requirements... It is the Beginning of your journey to living the life of a REAL Black Belt... ENJOY THE JOURNEY. BLACK BELTS NEVER GIVE UP!!
1. Self Defense. (Standing & Ground fighting) (must be able to maintain or get up and control your opponent) Plus all Belt Material that applies.
2. Five ways of taking someone down and finish off with a joint lock( BREAKARM OR SHOULDER)
3.Katas ( to include Sanchin) 7 PLUS & MASTER ONE!
4. Wrist locks & escapes and counter moves 5.knife/gun escapes & Kills
7. Sparring-real live fighting( strikes/blocked/ takedowns/whatever it takes to win the fight for you.)
9. Written test
10. Be Fearless-master yourself -Serve others (spend a 1/2 to a full day in a Nursing Home helping out.)
I hope everyone is up to taking a step to
Mastering Yourself-BEING FEARLESS-Serving others.
Much Respect!! Hanshi & Kyoshi
EVERY DAY IS A NEW BEGINNING !!!l LIFE WILL NEVER BE LONG ENOUGH